macobux.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

admin, where is the free premium membership

5 posters

Go down

admin, where is the free premium membership Empty admin, where is the free premium membership

Post by egypt king Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:42 pm

Hi,
congratulation on your new site hope it will be one of the greatest sites today if not the best
I have just registered here 2 days ago and have my free premium membership
but some of my referrals claim that they didn't get it although you said it will be till 25/11
So did you stop it or what?
another question
what about the referral contest
is there any live stats and when will the winners declared?
Thanks

egypt king
0 grade
0 grade

Number of posts : 2
WARNING :
admin, where is the free premium membership Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100admin, where is the free premium membership Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

admin, where is the free premium membership Empty Re: admin, where is the free premium membership

Post by Admin2 Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:53 pm

Admin is doing the upgrades and should be done by now..

Admin2
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 53
WARNING :
admin, where is the free premium membership Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100admin, where is the free premium membership Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

admin, where is the free premium membership Empty Re: admin, where is the free premium membership

Post by Admin Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:11 am

egypt king wrote:Hi,
congratulation on your new site hope it will be one of the greatest sites today if not the best
I have just registered here 2 days ago and have my free premium membership
but some of my referrals claim that they didn't get it although you said it will be till 25/11
So did you stop it or what?
another question
what about the referral contest
is there any live stats and when will the winners declared?
Thanks

Hi egypt, I have upgraded member who joined us until 11/18/08 - 4 AM GMT -1
And one bad news... I have closed referral contest for curious reason... don't talk abou it ok..
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 104
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.macobux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by egypt king Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:32 am

thanks a lot admin for your fast response
ok I wont talk about it but I think it would help the site getting more members so......
but at last it is your decision
hope you the best always

egypt king
0 grade
0 grade

WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by snam23 Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:39 am

Hey admin do we have to do anything to get our free Premium membership? If so, I would like to request so! Please upgrade me ASAP! Thank you.

snam23
0 grade
0 grade

Number of posts : 1
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:35 am

I am starting upgrade now
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 104
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.macobux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dssclick Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:34 am

dear all.

i'm joined tomorrow and today my account is PREMIUM ...
thanks Admin !!

dssclick
0 grade
0 grade

WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down