macobux.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More?

3 posters

Go down

Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More? Empty Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More?

Post by cerberus Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:19 am

When Purchasing Clickers, Perhaps it's Better to Only Get those with 1 Click or More, so there's Less Chance of Getting Inactive Ones?

Of My 30 Purchased Ones, 20 Still Have 0 Clicks. That's Probably Not Very Good. (Mostly for Me ...)
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
Number of posts : 36
WARNING :
Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More? Empty Re: Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More?

Post by Admin Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:36 am

in the feature we want to add recycle refs button on my account table...
Now we can't replace refs for you. If ppl join any PTC and don't click then idk why they do that
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 104
WARNING :
Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.macobux.com

Back to top Go down

Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More? Empty Re: Purchase Clickers with 1 Click or More?

Post by cerberus Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:42 am

Okay.

I Saw it Being Advertised Elsewhere that Only 1 Click or More Were Sold.

Any Idea of the Kind of Replacement Policy?
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 am

see above
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by dodger666 Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:19 pm

well i have bought 2 refs, the first one cost me $1 and i had to replace him about 5 times si in total cost me about $2 but now i have an active ref.

i paid $1 dollar for my second ref and have had to replace it 10 times so far, the last 3 at 50c per replacement so it has cost me $3.90 for my second ref and still haven't found an active ref, some last logged in in november and some said never where it says last login so i have paid about $5.90 for 1 active ref, something has to be done, either delete inactive members or make ref replacement free because other than replacing my inactive ref to try and hope i get lucky i will not be buying any more refs till something is done.

dodger666
0 grade
0 grade

Number of posts : 3
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberus Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:17 am

I've Been Updating Various Things in the Past Days and More in Following Days, so it's Easier to See when Someone is Truly Active, that MySQL can Probably Order the Result etc. and that Also Could Allow Automated Deletion of Inactive Members, Getting Recent Active Clickers etc.

We'll Wait and See what the Administrator Thinks, so I can Build it and He can Install it ...
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Yeah that is good idea - all inactive members will be deleted... GREAT job cerberus(clap)...
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberus Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:31 am

Thanks. :-)

There Was a Huge Update Yesterday and Part of it is to Know which Inactive Users Haven't Clicked for 2 Months and to Delete them.

Happy Users are Clicking Users and We're Doing Our Best to Have those. :-)
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down