payout req bounce back to balance

Go down

payout req bounce back to balance Empty payout req bounce back to balance

Post by lordwenchai on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:04 pm

hi admin,

i've tried to req payout since yesterday, when i login today, its bounce back to my balance... then i try to cashout again, the same thing happen... any problem ? username : lordwenchai
please take a look

thanks in advance

lordwenchai
0 grade
0 grade

Number of posts : 2
WARNING :
payout req bounce back to balance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100payout req bounce back to balance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

payout req bounce back to balance Empty Re: payout req bounce back to balance

Post by Admin2 on Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:45 pm

Hmm that is strange, I will have the admin look in to it for you!

Admin2
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 53
WARNING :
payout req bounce back to balance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100payout req bounce back to balance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lordwenchai on Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:22 am

just now i logged in see in my history page stated payment sent... but never received in my alertpay account
i capture some screen shoot

my history page
payout req bounce back to balance Macobux-history-13-12-08

my alertpay last activity
payout req bounce back to balance Alertpay-stats-13-12-08

please take a look, thanks

lordwenchai
0 grade
0 grade

Number of posts : 2
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:38 am

382 lordwenchai xxx.xxx.22.156 November 28, 2008 05:48:00 - detail from bot detection...
- lordwenchai, you didn't receive you payment because you've used autoclicker or software what is violated our TOS..(you didn't use your mouse to click on ads. ) now your account will be deleted.

I am sorry to say this fact but MB won't have scammers here!

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 104
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.macobux.com

Back to top Go down

Post by n3v3rl0v3 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:27 am

So rude Admin. I think you are not familiar with functions of YourOwnBux script that you are using for your site. You must understand before u launch any business with the script you are using.
In YOB v. 4 (YourOwnBux version 4) or any lower version, if, by chance you surf two advertisments at a time by mistake, your username will go to the Bot Detection area in Admin panel. That simply doesnt mean that person is cheating until he repeat the same every upcoming day. You must need to get programmer to detect bots. Because you never know that person using bot or his username came to bot area because of surfing two ads at the same time By Mistake.
You can't count them as a cheater if u find their username once or twice in your Bot Detection Area. Definately, a cheater will do it several times but others can do it only by mistake.
Do an experiment, surf two ads same time and you will see it by urself.
I know this thing because i use to make designs PTCs (including YOB, Bux.to, Securebux and Gen2ptc).
I remeber that i have made this mistake on many ptcs cause m a human, some times a person forgets that the same ad is being surfed during surfing lots of sites.
I admit that i have made this mistake on MacoBux 2 times. So, what u gonna do? Delete me? Just because you lack security feature in ur script or you can't detect difference between bots and humans?
Anyway, i have about 27 referrals in my account and i have requested my payment on 22nd-12-2008. Lets see what do u do now.

Here are the screenshots:
History : https://2img.net/h/oi42.tinypic.com/281v76d.jpg
My account: https://2img.net/h/oi40.tinypic.com/4q38ew.jpg
Referrals : https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/2450pjs.jpg

If i was a cheater or used any bot then i wud have earned much more then this that i have earned as an honest member.

n3v3rl0v3
0 grade
0 grade

Number of posts : 3
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:26 pm

if, by chance you surf two advertisments at a time by mistake
Any one knows that against the rules, how can you mistake it?

You can't count them as a cheater if u find their username once or twice in your Bot Detection Area. Definately, a cheater will do it several times but others can do it only by mistake.
Who said it was only once or twice? You don't know do you?

I remeber that i have made this mistake on many ptcs cause m a human, some times a person forgets that the same ad is being surfed during surfing lots of sites.
Then hows it admin fault if people can't remember what they are doing? maybe they should slow down its not a race.

I admit that i have made this mistake on MacoBux 2 times. So, what u gonna do? Delete me? Just because you lack security feature in ur script or you can't detect difference between bots and humans?
Yes, if you end up in there to many times he will!

And FYI I had my own YOB site I know all about things it will and wont do!

Admin2
Administrator
Administrator

WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberus on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:32 pm

I Was Also Surprised to See it Once Before and Thought it to be a Possible Bug, Since it's Against My Code of Honour to Cheat, Not Follow the Rules etc.

Since I Became the Programmer Here, I've Made a Lot of Improvements and I'm Working Hard to Make More which Become Available when they're Installed by the Administrator. Future Improvements Should Make Sure that Honest Members aren't Tagged as Cheaters or We can Make Our Own System if Needed ...
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
Number of posts : 36
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin2 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:42 pm

yes, Cerberus I understand that the security on YOB is touchy but if a member has set it off more than twice its likey that they are using an auto clicking device. I hope that you can improve it here, so that in the future its easier to maintain it.

Admin2
Administrator
Administrator

WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberus on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Could be. After I'm Done Building the New Features etc., I'll Check the System, Improve it and/or Replace it and We're all Happy. :-)
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by n3v3rl0v3 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 pm

So what about the payment which is pending on history since a week although m premium. Or u gonna declare me as a cheater ?? I invited referrals and those are also asking me if this site pays or not bcause they joins me some times whenever new ptc launches. I need to reply them as well as it will be an opinion to invest or not.

n3v3rl0v3
0 grade
0 grade

WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by albhenpam on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 pm

I m wondering, am I cheater in your stat, admin ? I PM u both (admin, admin2) but no reply about my pending payment, I have to responsible with my downline in my offers

hopefully u give me an answer asap please, I don't have enough more money to pay my downline

I want to keep this site as future, my id albhenpa

albhenpam
1st grade
1st grade

Male
Number of posts : 20
WARNING :

Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberus on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:25 pm

I've Finished Implementing Most of the Planned Features Yesterday, so I've Made a New System Today which is Nice and Helpful (Like Me) and Only Tags Users as Cheaters if they Actually Try to Cheat, so We can all be Happy Now. :-)
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by n3v3rl0v3 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am

Happy !! Sure if we see this website paying because i can see paid status (Paid: $85.052) same since 2 weeks. Dont know is it bad or good. :-s

n3v3rl0v3
0 grade
0 grade

WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberus on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 am

Good. :-) I See that, Too. It Might be the Holiday Season, the Stolen $100 or No Payment Requests. I Converted Most of My Previous Balance when it Was Over $4, Maybe More Did so.
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by cerberus on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 am

Great News. :-) When Today's Version is Installed, Nobody can be Tagged as a Cheater anymore, Because the Old Security System is Removed from it, Since it Actually Made it Possible to Cheat and Get Away with it.
cerberus
cerberus
1st grade
1st grade

Male
WARNING :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down